, lot number , Your bid .
By clicking the Confirm bid button, you commit to buy this item, if you are the winning bidder.
Hint: You can double click to Place Bid button for quick bid
24x18 cm, çerçeveli
Born in Istanbul/1951, she graduated from the Arts & Crafts Department of the Institute of Education of Gazi University in 1973. She completed her Bachelor of Arts studies in Eskişehir Anadolu University’s Faculty of Fine Arts.
During the following years, she worked in many governmental high schools in Ankara as an Arts & Crafts teacher.
In 1984, she went to Germany and attended a school that specialised in arts & crafts training for the visually handicapped in Neuwid as an intern for 3 years. She also had the chance of visiting and examining numerous museums and galleries in Europe.
After returning to Turkey, with the hope of implementing what she learned, she worked for 6 years in the School for the Blind in Aydınlıkevler-Ankara. During the same period, she acted as an instructor in the Gazi Üniversity’s Special Education Department and also worked in her own studio.
In 2000, she started to work in the Middle East Technical University’s Fine Arts Department and acted as a teaching assistant for 7 years.
During her teaching activities, she also produced visual materials for the industry. Some of these are:
- Pictures for children’s books,
- Floor design of KARUM Shopping Mall in Ankara,
- Stained glass decorations of numerous buildings and lamp designs for a reputable stained glass producer,
- 11 Designs for the Spanish puzzle company Educa and Turkish company Art Puzzle.
- A large number of her paintings have been reproduced on canvas by Angora Publishing Co.
She had the privilage of participating in the State Exhibition in Paintings and Sculptures as a student and since then, has displayed 50 personal exhibitions, 5 of them in Germany.
She has also participated in 50+ national and international exhibitions, including five private in Germany, one in New York-USA and one in London-UK.
She was invited by the respective governments to attend;
- Tescani International Art Camp 2000 ( Romania ),
- Internatıonal Colony of Art Kıcevo 2011, International Fıne Arts Colony of Strumicia 2012 ve 2013 ( Macedonia), and
- Without of Border Art Sempozyum 2014 ( Bulgaria ).
Internationally, 2 of her works of art are in George Enescu Museum (Romania ) and 6 of them in the Macedonian State Museum. Some also found their places in private collections in USA, Romania, Canada, Germany, France and Finland.
On the national level, her paintings may be found in İzmir Paintings & Sculptures Museum, and in the collections and / or museums of Eskişehir Anadolu University, Hacettepe University, Gazi University, Giresun University, Middle East Technical University, Ministry of Culture, not mentioning the private collections of many banks, municipalities and collectors.
TRT ( Turkish Radio & Television) has also produced a documentary named Turkey on Canvas consisting of 39 episodes where she acted as the artist, and her paintings are in TRT’s collection.
She actively participates in fine art workshops, seminars and forums in Turkey, continuing her production and training activities in her own studios in Ankara and Istanbul.
She is a member of;
- (BRHD) The association of United Painters and Sculptors,
- (UPSD) International Association of Plastic Arts Artists, and
- (GÖRSED) Visual Arts Education Association.